Danish people in Suriname

Hi

How many Danish people lives in Suriname ??

Looking forward hearing from you

Hvor mange Danske personer lever / bor i Suriname

Hoerer gerne fra jer

Venlig hilsen

Edmund

Hi and welcome to the Forum.

Probably get a better response if you asked this question on our Suriname Forum; this link will take you straight there.

Hope this helps.

Cynic
Expat Team

Many thanks for this information.
I am born in Suriname and have lived in Denmark since very small . Now i live and work in England.

During all those years away from Suriname i have kept contact with all family relations and have visited Suriname on several occasions also.

With the above in mind, perhaps I can provide guidance for those in Denmark who would like to learn more of Suriname with the aim to make Suriname their new home the place to escape during the long cold winter days that Scandinavia is known for.

Regards 

Edmund

Hi again.

Commendable and what this Forum is all about; but, probably much more effective over on the Suriname Forum.

Thank you for your offer.

Cynic
Expat Team

Hi Edmund,

Welcome to Expat.com!

I moved your topic on the Suriname forum.

Good luck,
Christine

Hi, i am currently living in Suriname. I come from Cuba. Life here has been easier because  people is as kind as back home. But with all this corona thing and economy getting crazy, i have been thinking of other options. Denmark sounds like a good place to go and work.
Do you have any recommendations of how to get there from  Suriname? Any job offer there that will help me move over and legalize myself there? Any advice i will appreciate it. ***

Please stay safe at home...
Best regards,

Katia

Moderated by Loïc 4 years ago
Reason : for security reasons, we do not accept personal information on the forum. Share them through the private message system
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
Katycobas wrote:

Hi, i am currently living in Suriname. I come from Cuba. Life here has been easier because  people is as kind as back home. But with all this corona thing and economy getting crazy, i have been thinking of other options. Denmark sounds like a good place to go and work.
Do you have any recommendations of how to get there from  Suriname? Any job offer there that will help me move over and legalize myself there? Any advice i will appreciate it. ***

Please stay safe at home...
Best regards,

Katia

Hi Katia and welcome to the Forum,

You'd probably be better off asking your question in our Denmark Forum; this link will take you straight there.

Hope this helps.

Cynic
Expat Team