Looking for a realtor named Ullises in Boquete

I have been unable to find the realtor that I used in Boquete to buy some land there.  His name is Ulysses and I can't find the documents at the moment with his firm name - but I know he partnered with a Canadian at the time,  Does anyone recognize the name?

No, but there are a couple Facebook groups, Boquete News and Boquete Community Group. Maybe people there can help you.

Thanks for the suggestion on the Facebook groups - I have asked to join each:

I need information on becoming an expat in Panama.  where should I start?

Buy a plane ticket...... visit and see if it feels right. Pick 2-3 possible locations and spend a few days in each.

Looking for a rental from mid January until mid February
My husband and I will be coming to Panama on January on either the 16 or 17th of Jan then he will be flying back to the states.
Then coming back on the around the 6 of February then we will fly on the 8-9th, back to the states. So I'll need a place with 1 bedroom 1 bathroom for about 24 days. But I'd like a place with a refrigerator in it. I'll be on my own in between his trips, so a safe place would be nice if anyone knows or has a small casa for rent please email Or pm me
*** (no spaces)
Thanks in advance for any help
Ginny

Moderated by Diksha 4 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum for security reasons.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct