Resignation during probation period

Dear all,
Appreciate expert advise on following matter....
Rightnow I am on probation and having 1 day notice period.I got another good offer from good company in Bahrain and I intended to join them.....but I am sure that my current employer will not give Noc/consent/transfer.....and will not cancel work visa  immediately after my resignation...they may keep as it for 2-3 month as per past experience of colleagues...plz clarify my concerns....
1.if current employer has not cancel the visa then Can I cancel my visa by my own without any consent/information to current employer after seperation?
2.After cancellation of work visa , Am I eligible for flexi visa?
3. Is it require to go and back to Bahrain to join new company?
4.can I join new company in grace period?
5.what are the important points to be consider during drafting resignation?I don't want to disclose the new offer and new employer bit want smooth seperation.....

1) No your employer has to do it.  You need to go to resign in writing and send it via registered mail while retaining pink slip.  Then go to LMRA and register intent to transfer.  But LMRA will tell you that employer needs to cancel and they will ask them to.  Worst case, file a case at Ministry of labor
2) No
3) No visa can be done while remaining in Bahrain
4) No. You must be on their visa to start work
5) Read the threads in this forum.  We have discussed this topic many times before