Visiting Tunisia

Hello,
Looking for recomdations of different things to do and experience in Tunisia.
I visited before, but it has been almost 6 years since I've been back. I would like kid friendly activities as well.

Kelibia is one of my all time favorite cities to visit. In fact I'm in love with the whole Cap Bon peninsula. Make sure you stay a few days in the region. There is wine tasting, phoenician ruins, Roman ruins, arabic ruins, and some amazing bed and breakfasts with stunning views. Take a trip to el haouaria, and try to get someone to take you out on a boat.

My second recommendation is Cap Zbib. It's near Bizerte. There is a special spot, about a 2 mile hike from the road where the locals jump off the cliffs. You can jump from high up or low. Make sure you bring a lunch, lots of water, and swimming shoes. Bizerte also is one of the coolest areas to explore.

Visit El djem on your way to the desert, take a car, stop off there then make the last boat to the Kerkennah Islands. There are some great hotels on the island right on the beach. Spend the morning on the island then drive down to the desert. There you can see the star wars sites, visit the oasis, and see the berber way of life.

I don't really like tourist attractions so I usually try to get off the beaten trek. Tunisia is gorgeous! Every region has a story to tell. I hope you have fun!

Thank you! All of your recommendation sound amazing. Is it better to go through a travel agency or I can go by myself?