URGENT REQUEST Personal loan

URGENT REQUEST

Dear all, We are twin sisters, Starting 4th August, 2019, we established in Phnom Penh- Cambodia, we get job here as Senior consultants CRM/Data Analytics, open-ended contract.
We have been at many banks in Phnom Penh to have information about the possibility to get a personal bank loan but it seems impossible, personal loans are only for Cambodians.
Could you please help with any advice, how we can get personal loan as soon as possible ?
Thanks in advance

The banks are doing you a favour. If your income isn't enough to live on, a loan will only serve to make things worse.

Good afternonn and thank you for your answer. I know what is the role of Banks since I was working in an international audit firm with an economist experience too. We have established recently in Phnom Penh and we need this money for urgent personal needs. Our income is enough to live, and for the loan we are enough responsible to assume our engagements, we are 42 years old with an experience of 15 years in an international firm. have a nice day and thank you. Regards. Marie

The only way to get a personal Loan in PP for a stranger is to put a property as a colateral. Or you can go to a Chinese loan shark but the interest rates will be different... Why don't you try a bank in France if you have a serious income? Interest rates are at the lowest in Europe now. Why don't you give more information as for how much you need exactly and and as for how long you plan to pay it back?

Using loan sharks is an extremely bad idea that is pretty much guaranteed to bring a lot of trouble and cost a lot of money.

I am sure you would find the same in any country in which you have no history of residence. Without a banking record of at least 3 years with a local bank,  or without sufficient collateral in the form of property you will not find any institution to give a personal loan . In fact given your background I am surprised you do not already know this. Your two options are as a previous reply: arrange a loan from a bank in your home country or go to a moneylender and pay high interest rates.

Just to add to it: loan sharks ask for a 10% interest per month! if not more.

Joe

Yeah of course loan sharks is like pretty bad. I was just laying down your options. You have 3. The best being get a loan in France.

Illegal activity is not allowed on the forums

Dear all, We have no attention for any illegal activity, we are just asking for help and advice.
Best regards
Michèle&Marie

MarieMichéle wrote:

Dear all, We have no attention for any illegal activity, we are just asking for help and advice.
Best regards
Michèle&Marie

Not you, another poster that asked for contacts of illegal lenders.
Apart from the obvious dangers in dealing with such people, such activity is illegal so not allowed on the forums.

OK, thank you