Expat.com is looking for advisors/experts in Malaysia

Hello everyone,

Expat.com is the leading community platform dedicated to expatriation that aims to help those who live or wish to live abroad, including Malaysia.

We are currently looking for one or more advisors/experts ( volunteers) with a good knowledge about Malaysia and to be more specific in Kuala Lumpur to help keep the forum active, and help members in their journey to gather information about their move abroad.

You will join a team who comes from all corners of the world and whose ambition is to share their knowledge of their host country.

So that you have a better idea of ​​the possible missions of an advisor/expert, we have created an introduction page which I invite you to read  :  Experts program.

If you are interested, do not hesitate to contact me in private or by email on bhavna[at]https://www.expat.com or to post directly on this thread. :)

Thank you in advance for your help and support, I wish you a great day,

Bhavna
Expat.com Team

Thanks Bava

Yes if there is a chance I wish to apply advisory.

Loh Tean Hin

im a local guy from.malaysia can i join ur program

I'm interested.
Thanks

Hi. I am a local. Working in Putrajaya. Now, on study leave, furthering for MEM in UNITEN. So, I am interested to be of help. :)

It is very informative and helpful to me. I admire the message valuable information you provided here.  :)

Hi there, would like to put myself down also- particularly with regard to organizing socials etc

Hello Muz,

Welcome onboard :)

Thanks for showing interest.

I have contacted you following this message of yours.

Thanks,

Diksha
Team Expat.com

Hi. Bhavanna,

I will be interested to assist as I know KL especially Mount Kiara area well.

☝🏼I would be loke to be involved.i have history of hosting previous expat group all over europe

I can contribute some as advisor since I'm MM2H Consultant who dealing with foreigners who wanted to settle down in Malaysia.

Hey count me in. Malaysian in KL

Please tell memore over the positlon of adviser.

Loh Tean Hin
Malaysian actively looking to return. Am Penangnite

If you would like to grow the community or need growth hacking, ping me.

I'll be more than pleased to assist. Been living here in KL for 40+ years. Am a foodie too.

Andrew