Bahrain Employment visa not received yet

Dear All well wishes,

Please to inform you that my employer in Bahrain has applied for work permit on 5th of September 2019. I know normally it takes 2-3 weeks to get it.
I m being employed second time in Bahrain for work permit but this is different company. My CPR is valid till 2022. So I was expecting like to receive employment visa within 10 days but I haven't received yet.

So my question is that-- is my assumption/thought is positive that those whose work visa is been processed by LMRA for the second time, being a different company might receive in just 10 working days? as my docs were been checked earlier by the LMRA when applied for the first time so this time the process should go easy as my CPR is still valid.

Please advise...

There were public holidays after that, that might be one of the reason for slight delay. Nonetheless, It may not be true always that your visa must be processed faster if you had previous encounter, though it may work most times. It is just 14 days, wait for sometime. Best is contact your employer, they will be knowing it more than any of us.

Keep in mind that LMRA doesn't issue the visa; immigration does.  Your chances of getting a visa are higher of course if you have already worked in Bahrain but it doesn't make any difference whatsoever to the timelines.   That is your luck and the workload in immigration.

Ohh I see there were holidays of Mohram.
Thanks for your reply. Sure I will follow up with the employer.

Okay I understand. The only thing I can do is wait wait until I receive. I'll keep patience.👍

Thanks