Declaring medical history before applying for any jobs

Hi everyone

Just some doubts I have and hope someone who have past experience can answer.  :)

If i have past history of Syphilis and it's already been cured. Previously , I have applied for jobs and I got rejected due to this medical history.

Should I raise it up to the company who is employing me before we proceed with work pass application?

Some thoughts I have at the moment

1. Should share with them first so that they will be willing to appeal for me if any rejection happens during the application.

2. Should not share as I think I should be employed based on my ability and not my past history. Since I am already certified by the doctors that I am cured.

3. Write to MOM and submit medical proofs that I am fit to work so that they will update in the database before I apply for any jobs. (Not sure this is possible)

What are your thoughts? If anyone have similar experience , do share as well.  :cheers:

There is no need to inform a potential employer about your medical history - unless it affects your ability to work now (e.g. due to a disability).
It is also not necessary or possible to send data to MoM BEFORE and work pass application.
Just answer all questions truthfully and, in case there are questions, be prepared to submit proof that you are fully cured (e.g. doctor's letter).

Thanks beppi for the replies.

Let me work my way through and see whether the above suggestions works