Looking for expats to play soccer every saturday

Since it's not allowed to leave a contact based the rule of the page.

Please send me a message if there are folks who would like to play soccer every Saturday.

We are mainly South Koreans and planning to join an amtuere league in Yangon.

Thank you!!

Hi Jongsoh Ahn,
I am currently in Myanmar for a long term stay.
Played football since my childhood in Belgium as a striker. Will be nice to meet you and show you my skills.

Please call me on my phone : ***
Kind regards

Moderated by Diksha 4 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum for security reasons.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi!

I would love to join playing football. New in Yangon long term and from the netherlands. Still a spot available? Thanks!

Timo

Hi All,

I arrived in Yangon from Amsterdam two weeks ago. I am now living in Yangon permanently and  very to keen play in a soccer team. Let me know if if/where/when/how I can join.

Thank you!

Jordy

i just sent you a message.

Hi Jongsoh,
My name is Colin I am hoping to be in Yangon possibly by September for possibly five years.
I am an avid footballer of a good standard. Currently playing in Italy in an 8 a side league.
I will be living in The Golden Valley area and would love to participate in any activities.
Please advise of any possibilities and type of footwear most suitable. I played in Malaysia for 7 and Nicaragua for 2 years and some of the surfaces were of a very poor standard therefore a selection was required.