Visit pass application process

Hi everyone!

I would like to ask if how many days will A Visit Pass application be processed? I was refused to enter SG even with an approved IPA. So I was asked to go back to my country first and then appeal to ICA. I have sent an appeal letter to ICA and below is their response:

"If you intend to visit Singapore in future, you arerequired to submitan application for a Visit Pass through a local sponsor who must be either a Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident aged 21 and above, or a Singapore-registered company. The application should be made to the Visitor Services Centre, 4th Storey, ICA Building, 10 Kallang Road, Singapore 208718 for consideration. The following documents are required for the application:"

Correct me if I'm wrong, is the process goes like this--- I will prepare the forms and signed it, and then I will send to Singapore from here my country home via Courier (because the forms should be original not scanned?) and then my Employer/SG registered company will be the one to apply it to the ICA office/bldg?

Thank you in advance!!!

Better ask ICA for the correct procedure, as this is not very common and you don't know if any answer you might get here is accurate!

If immigration officers denied your entry to Singapore despite of having IPA, then there must be strong reason behind it. You didn't tell what was the reason.

Secondly, it's a standard statement from ICA asking to engage a local sponsor who can provide his or her sponsorship of your visit. Make a note that there is no guarantee that even after you got your visa, you will be allowed to enter, unless the reason which denied your visa earlier was addressed. Good luck

Note: We have told several times to reach out ICA to find out if you can travel here, once they provide a positive response then carry that letter along with the steps they ask to do (e.g. to get local sponsor).