Setting up a Thai company

Hi all,

Has anyone got experience in setting up a Thai company through a local (CM) accountant, I've done a fair bit of research but find conflicting information at every turn.

Any help from expats that have successfully done this I'd love to hear how easy you found and the obstacles you had to over come.

Thanks

No where near as expensive as some end up paying to their high class lawyer/Ripoff merchants

https://www.facebook.com/pg/notarypublicthai/posts/

Thanks. I'm well aware not to go through the big companies that advertise, I've got a couple of friends who have gave me a rough idea of costs but... they tell me not to worry and just sort it when I arrive next June. However I'd like to find out as much as I can about how it works and then the ongoing costs etc

What kind of company are you going to start?

I have a photography and event hire business in UK so I plan on continuing with what I know best.

I wish you good luck my brother!

Do you have a Thai partner/wife/girlfriend who will be a shareholder.

I have a trusted Thai friend

Maybe your best bet might be a limited Partnership according to My BF ( A Scot like you) He set up a company and told me he has a Thai lady friend take 2% he had 49% and his ex and her family had 49% and she never met his friend. He signed all the cheques and made all the decisions.

Thanks, how long ago did he set up his company? I've done a heap of research and every time I find out something new it contradicts what I've already read.

It's been a while but that is why he gave me that link to send you. They should be able to answer all your questions without charging you better than anyone on here.

Plenty out there make it look complicated but the law is the law and the only difference is how much they charge you

Moderated by Bhavna 4 years ago
Reason : Free advertising is not allowed on the forum. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct