Address card for a non-eu national married to hungarian

So I have a 5 year resident card in hungary,but I don't have an adress card because I moved out of the flat I was living so my adress card was cancelled,I haven't had an adress card for over a year but now I wanted to do an adress card because I finally found a flat that the owner accepted to make one for me,when I went to local government they asked me to bring something called a white paperfrom immigration  which I have not heard of since am here in Hungary,has anyone been in this type of situation and how to go about it.

New topic