Cost of Living Zeeland (Province)

My husband is a mechanical engineer and he got a job offer from Vlisingen, Zeeland.
We are planning to live one of the cities around that area (Vlissingen, Middelburg, Goes etc). We can not find any information for cost of living in the Zeeland. We are presently living in the UK (around Surrey area).

We just have a rough idea about rents from real estate websites, but  we couldn't compare cost of living in the UK and Zeeland due to lack of information.

I will be appreciated if you can help us on this matter.

Welcome to the forum

You could try www.numbeo.com for living costs.

Thank you Stumpy,

Numbeo is always our first source for searching cost of living, but we couldn't find anything about Zeeland and surrounding cities neither in numbeo nor other websites like that.

Just use the data for South Holland or North Brabant it is much the same as Zeeland. Maybe the rent is a little bit less, but it is only a real tiny bit.

Thank you Ramses

You are right, we will rely on Eindhoven area data of Numbeo.

Middelburg is the capital of Zeeland and therefore not very cheap in housing. The cities you've mentioned are the same as they are the largest in that area. Difficult to find suitable housing unless you rent from a private property. Clothes shopping you can best go to Middelburg or Goes. I find Vlissingen boring. The only positive thing is the sea and the boulevard to walk on.