Faxing Service to the USA

Does Anyone in the Forum know where one maybe able to Fax a Document to the USA. ..
I am livid that no one in my town knows of anyone capable of Sending a Fax...

Thanks in advance, Scan Fax would work also....

I know it still exists here at a camera/copy place. Many just scan and send in an email.
Used eFax once. May fax service may not be available in BR.

Interesting Camera/Copy Shop, I went to the copy shop here, yet did not try a Camera /Photoshop....

It seems Fax is dead here in my town and Nobody Knows Anyone Who Fax , yet that is the Standard Anwser "No Know" I allways feel like I am talking to Sgt Shultz  on w8 ,4 it.... " Hogans Heroes" they "No Nothing"...lol..

Well digital photos hurt the camera picture printing, but he does passport photos and still does weddings and such. He is just trying to stay alive. The business still has the Kodak camera sign and has been here a very long time.
Wonder what the "land line" speed is now for fax???
Stay well amigo.....

eFax is still in business.   They used to give you a few faxes for free, don't know if they still do.

abthree wrote:

eFax is still in business.   They used to give you a few faxes for free, don't know if they still do.

Thanks,  I read on those guys, my problem is creating the document with a signature...

Cartório  maybe Fax Service....
My Alternative is to email the document to the copy shop, sign the document and have them send it back either Acrobat or PDF and go with EFax.....

For I must upload to EFax...cost is not the issue..lol...Serice is the Issue..as my good friend Al says "it's allways Sumthin"...lol

ROFLMAO - yes, it always is!
But you can't just sign the doc, scan it, and fax that?  Back in the Stone Age, when we actually faxed over phone lines, I used to do that all the time.
BTW, the Social Security office in Lisbon accepts pdfs of signed documents by email.  They don't say so in their emails, but I sent them one, and they took it.

I don´t know how good and informed personnel in Correos are in your area. I tried a few when I was living in Santa Catarina. They can do it locally but don´t know how to do it internationally. Except one who did my FAX successfully.

Gee, it´s only a matter of adding a few numbers on the existing number.

robal wrote:

I don´t know how good and informed personnel in Correos are in your area. I tried a few when I was living in Santa Catarina. They can do it locally but don´t know how to do it internationally. Except one who did my FAX successfully.

Gee, it´s only a matter of adding a few numbers on the existing number.

I'll see the Dentist for a Exfaxion....it like pulling teeth here in the Beautiful Bountiful Brasil. ....

Thanks Bol....

Grizz,
This should've been my first suggestion -- must be thinking with my Sunday Brain:
How about sending the pdf of the signed document to a family member or friend in the US, and have THEM fax it?  :top:

abthree wrote:

Grizz,
This should've been my first suggestion -- must be thinking with my Sunday Brain:
How about sending the pdf of the signed document to a family member or friend in the US, and have THEM fax it?  :top:

Thank you, I did exactly as you said...lol...I can follow instructions. ..kkk...

So here's the skinny, I go to the print shop Friday and the lady says no fax, so I walk away, after reading your Sunday Brain note, I tried to do Adobe, PDF to no avail for I had to Cre8  (kkk/lol) the doc.....

I then sent email to meu filha=my daughter (kkk) she Cre8ed the PDF, emailed it back to me.

I took to printer and asked could they print the document first, then I sign and then scan and email back to me.....

okay so then he says the scanner is not working on the machine , yet he is able to scan and send it by mobile as I stand there holding my mobile device (lol/kkk) and at that point the gates opened to higher ground as I slid into home base, dusted off the red clay and called it a day....

Score

Thanks the kid faxed it today and yes I got a Reciept. ...

Thanks again to all...

Good deal!  :top:

The bad news is that my fee is really high, and the bill is in the mail.
The good news is that "the mail" is "Correios", so you'll never see it.  :sosad:

abthree wrote:

Good deal!  :top:

The bad news is that my fee is really high, and the bill is in the mail.
The good news is that "the mail" is "Correios", so you'll never see it.  :sosad:

Catch Me If You Can...lol...I am somewhere between Permabucho and Bahia...just ask for the "Gringo"...
:huh::up::one:heart:

Catch Me If You Can...lol...I am somewhere between Permabucho and Bahia...just ask for the "Gringo"...

Or look for a tall mans on a vespa, :joking:

Texanbrazil wrote:

Or look for a tall mans on a vespa, :joking:

Or the "Mary Kay" Pink Bayliner with Green Interior with a boat load of "Kappa Kittens" reminds me of the olde song "I'm your Captain" and the only Fax Machine between Permabucho & Bahia...staying on topic...lol...kkk. We have protection for the Fax, Passengers are on their own....kkk

Something tells me that asking for "the big Americano on the itsy bitsy scooter" will bring  me right to your door from just about anywhere in the greater Juizeiro-Petrolina Area.  Having lived almost three years just downriver in Sergipe, I know my nordestinos.  :lol:

abthree wrote:

Something tells me that asking for "the big Americano on the itsy bitsy scooter" will bring  me right to your door from just about anywhere in the greater Juizeiro-Petrolina Area.  Having lived almost three years just downriver in Sergipe, I know my nordestinos.  :lol:

Touche...lol.......
It is tuff being the only "Game" in town...smh...now to buy the fax....lmbo...

Grizz a fax machine would be cheap or free, but cost on sending, ouch!
I would find a simple printer with scanner.
Always some free PDF apps, There is one you can scan and electronically sign before sending via internet. e Sign and Adobe
Love it when you speak French  (touche)

Tex is so right:  it'll cost you big even if the lines work, and there's no guarantee that they will.  Who're you trying to fax to, the Pony Express office?  It's 2019, Man, forget about them, if they won't take a pdf!  :cool:

If you just GOTTA fax, there are mixed reports on whether faxes work on Vonage, and Vonage says that you shouldn't try ... but they don't out-and-out say that it's impossible.

Big Tex, AB3.....lol.....I ain't doing nothing over $1.50r....lmbo....that's what yesterday's adventure cost.....
When I left  Corporate North America , I left the cellphone, and the fax and the flipping desktop computer. ...and MS Office. ..

I have only u see of Snail Mail, Email, Tablet and Laptop...my onlly business is the IRS....kkk and they love Snail Mail .

Theses days I communicate with the Expat folks (my Obummer voice)  and Social Security. ..
I use Skype for All Calls by Phone and Messenger .

Whatsapp ain't Whatsup...kkkk

These days it I s my Barbeque Grill, Beer, My Lady.👄 in a Wet Tshirt, 2 dogs and a cat, and I  missed garbage pick up...dang....those are the Fax's....lmbfao.....