Resident visa

Hello everyone,

need advice please.  I am an Indian married to a filipino lady. We are currently living in UAE and are planning to move to Phillipines.  what is the best possible procedure to get a resident visa.  Have been reading a lot of posts and blogs but am not able to get a right answer.  some say i can get a 13 a visa permanently, some say to get a 13 a visa ,  the country that you come from also should have similar reciprocity etc etc.
So please if any one can guide or advice me on this requirement will be highly appreciated.

Regards,
zawareh

Zawareh Khandhadia wrote:

Hello everyone,

need advice please.  I am an Indian married to a filipino lady. We are currently living in UAE and are planning to move to Phillipines.  what is the best possible procedure to get a resident visa.  Have been reading a lot of posts and blogs but am not able to get a right answer.  some say i can get a 13 a visa permanently, some say to get a 13 a visa ,  the country that you come from also should have similar reciprocity etc etc.
So please if any one can guide or advice me on this requirement will be highly appreciated.

Regards,
zawareh

Your wife being a Philippine citizen should qualify you for the Balikbayan privilege stamp in your passport.  It is good for a one year stay in the Philippines. When you arrive in the RP you and your wife go together through immigration and request the BB (Balikbayan) stamp in your passport. They may ask for your marriage documents to prove you are married.
During that one year time frame, you can apply for a 13a permanent resident visa which is available to foreigners married to Philippine citizens residing in the RP. The 13a is permanent (as long as you and your wife are together). It requires a short renewal process the first of every year. You will also be issued an ACR-I  card (alien ID), which requires renewal every five years.

You can also apply for an SRRV visa. Though this visa requires a substantial time deposit to secure it.

The Information is readily available on the Bureau of Immigration website and the PRA website.

http://immigration.gov.ph/http://www.immigration.gov.ph/faqs/acr-i-cardhttps://pra.gov.ph/

Regards

You do not need all suggested options. Indian Government do not have a bilateral with Philippine, so you cant get 13a which is permanent resident but you can get Temporary resident Visa TRV which can be renew up to 5 years.

If you need more explanation, you can contact me.

Zawareh Khandhadia wrote:

Hello everyone,

Regards,
zawareh

The PRA (Philippines Retirement Authority) now offer the SRRV courtesy to retired honorably discharged military members.  $1500 U.S. time deposit,  $1400 U.S. PRA fee and renewal fees of $10 per year. 

If you would like more information about this. Send me a private message and I will send you the contact information of the two PRA accredited representatives I used in acquiring my SRRV. They do NOT charge for their services.

Regards.