Can electronics from USA be used in Jakarta?

I'm moving to Jakarta next month.  I am trying to decide if I should bring my electric devices with me or will I have to buy new in Jakarta.  My electronics that I am wondering about all say they are rated for 110-220V,  (TV, monitors, laptops, robotic vacuum, etc).   The US is 110V, Jakarta is 220V.  Will these electronics with with simply plug adapters, or should I buy new in Jakarta.  Please help

Thanks,
Greg

Import tax will cost you in a big way
Shipping is expensive
Damage in transit is a pain
None of the gear will work without modification or a step up transformer (error - I misread the op)

You can easily buy a new power adapter for the laptop if it's stuck on 110V. Laptops supplied to most places work happy on both but I gather US supplied kit tends to be 110v only.

Fred,

Thanks, for you reply.  My company is paying to ship all my household items to Jakarta, so I'm not worried about shipping.  I'm considering bringing a 70" sony TV and sound bar, both clearly state on the devices that they are 110/220v 50/60Hz.  Do you still think I need a set-up transformer?  If so, what would something like that cost to set up in my apartment in jakarta?

Thanks,
Greg

Anything that states 120v 50hz will work and, if the company if doing all the headache stuff for you, you won't experience the frustration importing commonly causes.

Confirm in the US if any Lithium Ion battery needs hazardous or dangerous goods paperwork at this end, as regulations change frequently and it's been well documented lately of hazardous materials imported without the correct paperwork (they keep hold of it for 6/12 months the send it back) could save a lot of time receiving your equipment

The vacuum cleaner might well hit that issue. To be honest, I'd skip sending the lot and just buy new here, however, the company paying and looking after the paperwork might well be enough of a push to
see the OP into sending the stuff.
It will be interesting to see if the stuff turns up intact and without a load of hassle - Here's requesting the OP reports back.