Child birth on visit visa and procedure to back to home country?

Aslkm.
I'm currently on a visit visa in Riyadh. I'm 7 months pregnent. I have a valid visit visa for more 5 months. But after coming from home country people are saying I caanot deliver my child here on visit. If delivery takes place the child would be considered illegal and they won't even issue birth certificate. And evrythng about child becomes illegal. I'm worried can anyone guide me about this and what all steps to be taken?and whether this all possible without hassle?? Kindly give ur feedbacks its really urgent.

Mjm22 wrote:

Aslkm.
I'm currently on a visit visa in Riyadh. I'm 7 months pregnent. I have a valid visit visa for more 5 months. But after coming from home country people are saying I caanot deliver my child here on visit. If delivery takes place the child would be considered illegal and they won't even issue birth certificate. And evrythng about child becomes illegal. I'm worried can anyone guide me about this and what all steps to be taken?and whether this all possible without hassle?? Kindly give ur feedbacks its really urgent.

Can anyone tell me if i can transfer visit visa to permanent visa through backdoor? Let me mention I dnt have company letter and certificates.. If any one can help me with agent tht is genuine if anyone have had previous successful experience with any such agent do share the details. It's really important and urgent.

Its not illegal to deliver your baby on visit visa and alot of people do it and you can easily get birth certificate. Only issue is you will have to pay the cost for the delivery. You can caim 5000 SAR as well as new vist visa insurance has that covered for emergency delivery. I just dont know the procedure on how to claim that 5000 SAR. Let me know as well if you find out.
Thanks

As others said, you can deliver here.

You will need to pay the costs yourself.  As far as I know, visit visa insurance doesn't cover delivery.  People say that the new policy covers it for recent visas that have been issued but you need to check.

You can get a birth certificate, register it in your Embassy and get an exit pass to take the child back to your home country.

There is no backdoor to move to permanent visa.  What you are asking is illegal and you will be in a lot of trouble with the law if caught.  So stop.

Did u get any information regarding this?