Food products customs

I was hoping to bring 30 unopened jars of coconut oil, 30 large unopened jars of Colorado honey and 30 unopened jars of peanut or almond butter to Ecuador.
Will I have troubles with this?
supposing I can fit it into one suitcase, about how much would spirit air charge for this?
It would be over 100lbs.

Upon your airport arrival, SENAE may decide that your suitcase contents appear to be for re-sale, as opposed to an individual's personal consumption, incurring a fee.

The size of the possible fee would depend on multiple factors.

Once you know the approximate weight of the 'mercancía', call the airline to find out about Spirit's charges, customs allowances and the wisdom of hauling more than 100 pounds of containers of coconut oil, honey, etc. in a suitcase.

cccmedia

I am puzzled why you would want to import coconut oil, when it is so readily available throughout Ecuador.  My friend even manufactures it.
Helenp

When one is concerned about the rules for bringing food, you could just be a food mule and then recover it after customs. And no balloon required.

I was not savvy to coconut oil availability, need it for skin & prevent sunburns.
Was not able to find any in Mexico or Centro America.
I don't know what a food mule is, no understand about balloon.
Was hoping for a "yea, I brought food to Ecuador and they charged me $30" answer.
Trying to keep life simple ya know?

I was trying to be funny. A drug mule can smuggle drugs by placing them in a balloon, swallowing and recovering later. I hope you get my joke now