Which citizenship company is the most reputable?

There are a lot of companies advertising to help get jus sanguinis citizenship.   Which is the most reputable?  I prefer lest expensive, but I prefer it done right the first time.  The all charge a fee to discuss the particulars with them...

I am also looking to do it in Italy as it appears from the blogs that it is easier/better, rather than flying back and forth Chicago (consulate)/Denver (me).  However I would only have a max of three weeks to be in Italy and I do not know if it is possible to do so.  Either I or the help company would have to research and get my grandparents birth records.  Generally know about where they are from.

Would like to hear from people who have actually used a company and have been successful.

Thanks.

Hi, I can't advise on which company is the most reputable when applying for citizenship but I can say that your timescale of three weeks is unrealistic. My experience is that this process takes many months even if you apply in Italy. So, my advice is get your evidence to support your claim to jus sanguine citizenship in order, put in your application and be very patient.