Payments to Reshippers

Do any of the reshippers take PayPal or credit cards for shipping fees? International money transfer fees are high. Seems people might ship more if easier to do.

And yes, I know that many fine things are made locally. But I really want the bench from Wayfair. 😂😊😍

I pay CPS with my credit card regularly.  Not sure about PayPal.  Although, if they deliver, it is cash-only, unless you pay ahead of time.

I think cause you are there they let you credit card. My bank wants $75 to wire $126.

Thats crazy....

What is a 'reshipper'?

If you want a bench - use a mudanza.
I ship a lot - lawn mowers, BBQ, appliances..... door to door

Place your order.... ship to the mudanza....inform them of where to bring it
pay on arrival...COD

Cash only with my people... no credit

Awilda Shipping in Corona NY
Takes 2 -3 weeks for arrival

I am in Indiana so that won't work. A reshipper is the same thing. I buy something, ship to a Florida address, reshipper takes it on a boat to Pop and then delivers to me in Sosua.

Thank you though.

Ship to Miami or NYC
Mudanzas galore in both

No tax importing w/ the mudanzas

Have heard or thought of using WorldRemit to send money to pay or yourself. Fees are $3.99 (Cdn) per transaction and if a new sign up, you might get 3 free transactions as I did.

Thanks!! I did learn how to international wire on my phone for half of what the bank charges so that is a bit better.

Saw another app Transfer Wise. Checking to see how it works too.

Thanks!! I did learn how to international wire on my phone for half of what the bank charges so that is a bit better.

Saw another app Transfer Wise. Checking to see how it works too.