Work visa

I am declared unfit on my gamca medical for UAE as Forgien food cook as I am diabetic and my blood glucose was high in my blood test apart that ther no other problem, this unfit report is valid for six months, Can I go to UAE on visit visa and apply for work visa from there? I have a valid work visa of Oman stamped on my passport.

New topic