It is very difficult to find a job in Armenia

Hello Expats in Yerevan,

I am looking for a job in Yerevan for a year as foreigner candidate, but unfortunately I couldn't find one. Most of the job are the Russian and Armenian speaking needed.

Anyone who have ideas about getting a job or volunteer job, or any kind of job for expats. Please give me advice.

Thank you very much.

Hi Arm.arthur,

Welcome to Expat.Com

I think it will be really hard to find a job there, however you might get lucky with teaching jobs, but do you qualify for ?

What kind of job are you looking for or rather, what kind of qualifications do you have ?

:cheers:
Bhavna

Hi Bhavna,

Yes, it is really hard to find a job here. I don't have any experience in teaching jobs. But I have graduated in Business Management and experiences more than 6 years in Accounting and Human Resource Management especially in the International firm and Hospitality tourism services.

Most positions at any level are required here that you have to speak the Russian and Armenian. that's why I am trying to learn Armenian and Russian, but it takes time.

Thank you very much for your information.

Cheers,
Jason

Try approaching international hotels in Armenia. Found a couple of ads for hotels on google, however they might not match 100% what you are looking for, but still, you can look for other opportunities while working.

In any case, feel free to post an advert along with your cv in the Jobs in Armenia section.

All the best Jason  :)

Sorry for late reply here is all sites to find job, my experience was good with staff.am there is many offer in English