Is 6k will be sufficient for family of 3.

My husband is getting a job offer in Singapore.
We are family of 3.My daughter is 20 months old.We are planning to start her play school too when we reach there.

Will 6k per month of salary will be sufficient for us? Please guide.

We had a recent discussion on similar subject: $6k will be very tough to survive unless you also work. Below link will give an idea:

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=862162

Thanks for the advice.But we are looking forward for this as we have limited growth in our career here...but enjoy a good life here.
I work here in India, and I will possibly look for part time jobs there as my daughter is small and there will be no one to look after her if I also work full time,later may be go for a full time job.
If we rent a one bedroom flat , and transportation only by MRT or buses,eating mostly at home. What are the chances ?
Also, how difficult it is to get a part time job in Singapore?
Thanks again!

Part time jobs are not allowed to foreigners. You must have to take full time job and that can be only possible when your LoC is approved.

All your questions are responded multiple times. Start spending time to go through older threads. Good luck

The average Singapore family, a couple with one kid, earns slightly less thanb S$6000/month.
So it is possible to live on this.
BUT:
- Locals usually do not pay rent (as they own a subsidiozed HDB flat), so that is a major expense for you (S$2000-3000/month) that they don't have.
- Child care and school fees are subsidized for locals (e.g. public primary school under S$50/month for locals, compared to S$500/month for your child - IF you can get a place, which is difficult), so you'll need to pay more there, too.
- As a foreigner (at least in the beginning), you have additional expenses and do not yet know the best ways to save, so you'll need more.
Altogether, I think, S$6000 for a foreign family of  three is possible if you pinch every penny, but it's not a life I want to live (and you certainly won't accrue savings or have money for travel or other luxuries).