Sold price and market data

Dear all,
I want to buy a property in Kotor or Herceg Novi area but cannot find any official data on sold price and number of transactions. The Monstat data is remotely useful for buyers.
I also want a property agent referral. A person not a company or website.

Any advice?
Kelly

A lot of people sell privately because some of the agents value property without any skill of valuation.  Normally it's a price per metre.  ***  Good luck with your search

Moderated by Bhavna 4 years ago
Reason : Free advertising is not allowed on the forum. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello Kelly,
Did you make your move to Montenegro?
If yes, who did you contact for help?
Best regards,
Andro

I also want a property agent referral. A person not a company or website.

What is a "property agent referral"?
If you are looking for a "buyer's agent" you're usually better off with a company, although even some companies do not have the sufficient knowledge (there are no real estate agent licences in MN) so I shouldn't expect much more from "private individual / agents" either...

Monstat is the only official institution doing market research on the prices of sold properties. Every year they send us (property developers) a form to fill with the units sold and their prices.
Any other research is most probably biaised, and I've seen several done by real estate agencies / consulting firms which are not reflecting the realty.  Monstat should have what you're looking for.

Dear Kelly!
Please, be careful with the real estate in Montenegro and ask for help only reliable people and companies. Here in Montenegro every single person can tell you that he or their relaties are selling smth.

The prices differ from the location, property condition, legalization process etc.
I have experience as if I am working with it, so I would be pleased to help you.
You may contact me for any question.

Kind regards,
Alina