Work permit for teachers

I dont have a degree and but A tefl and other docs.. i am finding it difficult to get application accepted, i do have scan of reference saying i have over 5 years experience by former school in Hanoi, can i get scan printed and notorized.. in place of degree, original hard copy is lost and school closed now.

If you find a school ready to hire you they should be able to take care of the work permit for you; however, it may take a little effort to find a school ready to hire you without a degree... but there are some out there.

I don't know about the AU consulate but the US consulate will not notarize the letter itself but wil notarize an attached statement by you that a document is a true copy of the original.  The VN government will accept this in the case of diplomas.  If your consulate will do the same for your letter, it may work.  One big hangup may be that the school is no longer in business.  The other is that the officials can say something like "How can you have evidence that you were working when you had no work permit."  It's a regular Catch 22 situation.

If you can get them to accept such a notarized letter, please let people know.  There are several persons reading this forum who are in the same boat.  Good luck.

New topic