Export Clearance agents

Hi Expateers

Hope you're enjoying life in Mauritius.

Can someone please point me to the right export agent to export controlled goods?

The context is that I am doing some due diligence around a project that involves exporting human blood and serum samples abroad for diagnostic purposes. From what I understand that such items are on the controlled list and need a permit from the MOHQL. From what I've heard, a few diagnostic laboratories already send samples abroad for the purpose and they use representatives.

Wanted to find out if it might be possible to go through an agent who might already have such permissions in place?

Thanks in advance for your help and suggestions.

Regards

Guys, any suggestions or pointers please?

Much appreciated. Thanks!

Hi Cafeaulait01,

I try to search on internet by typing "Export Clearance agents  in mauritius" and found some companies.. maybe you can contact some of them to get some information. I hope other members will be able to advice you soon.

Christine

Hello,

I would suggest Velogic.

You will find their website and contact details online.

Thanks much Winston! This is really very helpful.

Hi dear

Crestene thare is a parson mr. sanjay he is a company owner to Sega deal in Mauritius and may be some partner of panaroti. His contact no. ***is. Iff He will asked you. That who is give my contact no. Than you  will says jeetu varma. From lucknow india.

Moderated by Bhavna 4 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Moderated by Christine 4 years ago
Reason : promoting freely your services is not allowed on the forum
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct