How to start a business ?

Hi my question is only for those who are in business.
And I am interested in an online business , I've tried in my country to start a language centre it worked not bad , but  there's a plenty of language centers the competition is crazy  , so I am doing now online classes via Apprentus wich is a learning platform ,

So now I would like to hear about someones experience with online business , any other ideas? , 
Would it be possible without big invensstement ?

I would like you to share with your thoughts , experiences and ideas please .

I'm interested too

Check your box.

I am so interested in starting an online business, I have had experience in working online, not starting a business, but working as a freelancer. I have experience in remote working. I worked in the following fields: Arabic English translation and vice versa, proofreading, lead generation, SEO and writing in general.

This is a great topic .
I would like to give you some tips .
Sit down and choose the field you want to go into
Check the prices of all competitors
Work out whats your unique selling point other then cut the cost of the product to start of with
Make a detailed business plan .

Once your reach to that point let me know

You have to love what you are selling that way you will be successful in it !

Hi wich platform was that ?

Both online or offline platforms

You have to understand what your selling . Is it a product or a service  ?

Thank you very much
I am a french teacher  I had a language centre here in Yerevan but  due the competition It worked only six month and now I take a break to understand how can I start again I teach also   french and russian    through an online english platform.
Now I  try to understand the situation will it work in general

It was a language centre .
I teach french now I teach from home cause a I work through an online platform.

But the competition here is huge so I try to figure out what to do ?

It will depend on the industry so make sure to research. There will also be plenty of things to be concerned about. Take for example how to protect your data to avoid problems like this, but that is perhaps a matter that can be saved for later. Identify the strengths and weaknesses of the competition and figure what you can offer better.

Try getting a few people, a recording camera and record conversations in various situations.like two people greeting in the morning and going for breakfast.these conversations should be 4-5 minutes.compile at least 100 scenarios from going to the beach to visiting someone at thehospital.label each scene and do some editing so everyone can teach language to. anyone watching these videos.once you are happy withyour work, upload the videos on youtube.get more likes and subscribers and payment from ads.

Meet other expats and join the events

OR