2 years multiple entry visit visa

Hi dears,
Can any one please guide me that if we have 2 years multiple entry visit visa we can live in kingdom for 180 days max and get an exit to renew it but how long can we stay out before entering again in the same visa

Regards.

Hi Dear, You can enter very next day as I have heard but have to exit before 180 days.

Though I have a following questions for you:

-If return ticket is required for 2 year multiple- visit visa application, when you are applying for etimad. Because it is mentioned at the checklist
-And what is the difference between i- Electronic invitation الدعوة خطابات issued by the Saudi Chamber of Commerce and industries will be valid only for one month from the date of issue. and ii- Visa slip by MoFA

Dear thanks for ur reply but i think u didn't get my point, actually yes we can return next day but this minimum what i want to know is the maximum days out of the kingdom for example we can stay out for let say 3 months or 6 months and return back then? Bcoz the visa is for 2 years means valid for two years

Dear, as I heard you can come in first month and left. Then you can enter anytime within the limit of those 2 years for example you can enter at 13th month. But once you enter again, countdown will start from that day till 180 of your stay.

Dear, kindly answer my query too. This is latest checklist, didnt have these points last year especially return ticket clause.

Even that Mofa paper and Chamber of commerce seperate point wasnt there.

did any one applied for one or two year visit visa with new rules. and fee.

please share how much it cost to stamp in Pakistan.

i haired that maximum duration of stay is 90 days not 180 days for one year visa.. please update how to apply for two year visit visa ?

the same issue i am facing.. no body giving me exact information.. hi guys, if you have any information.. please let me know..