Anyone in medina?

Hi,
I've accepted a job in the medina area.

I'll be looking for gyms to join.

I enjoy diving I've seen there is some diving 2 hrs away in Yanbu.

Is there anyone on here that has experience of medina?

Many thanks Brian

Hello Brain
I am from Medinah . If you want any service I am your friend . Don't worry . I hope to make friendship from different countries.

@Scottiebri hey Brian, did you end up moving to Medina at all? I am considering a job opportunity there myself and wanted to get a sense of what to expect being a non-Muslim. Do you mind writing a few lines about your experience living there? Thank you

@Scottiebri hey Brian, did you end up moving to Medina at all? I am considering a job opportunity there myself and wanted to get a sense of what to expect being a non-Muslim. Do you mind writing a few lines about your experience living there? Thank you

- @SSN10

What do you want to know?
@Arsal7 here are my questions:

1. Are there any decent expat compounds in Medina?

2. Other than expat compounds, are there real estate agents to help look at rental units?

3. I am a non-Muslim so will not be able to enter some regions of the city. However, is everything else available outside the city center? Super markets, dry cleaners, malls, etc. All the things you would need for a normal working life.

4. What is the best way to obtain a vehicle in Medina - buy, rent or lease? Looking for something standard for 1 year. Example Honda Accord

Thank you in advance 🙏🏼
@Arsal7 here are my questions:

1. Are there any decent expat compounds in Medina?

2. Other than expat compounds, are there real estate agents to help look at rental units?

3. I am a non-Muslim so will not be able to enter some regions of the city. However, is everything else available outside the city center? Super markets, dry cleaners, malls, etc. All the things you would need for a normal working life.

4. What is the best way to obtain a vehicle in Medina - buy, rent or lease? Looking for something standard for 1 year. Example Honda Accord

Thank you in advance 🙏🏼
- @SSN10

Everything depends on your pocket.

I don't know much about the compounds but one thing is for sure that The Holy City is strictly prohibited many of the privileges one would enjoy in compounds.

Markets are not a problem.

Plenty of markets are there but some areas have fewer of them but that's not a big deal.

You can go to any market, everything is easily available.
For car, emmm, all options are available but i would suggest buy a little old car because rent a car would be extremely expensive and lease becomes a pain sometimes.

Don't think much, people of madina are nice.

And everything depends on the job and money.

If you are going to have a job then it will be okay for you in every way.

@Arsal7 do you live in Medina yourself?

@Arsal7 do you live in Medina yourself?

- @SSN10

No, i am not in Madinah.

Don't worry, the people of Madinah are the best ones in KSA.