Dual work visa of Saudi Arabia and Qatar

Dear All, I am living and working in Saudi Arabia. Currently, I got a good opportunity in Qatar and want to join. May I keep both work visas (Saudi Iqama and Qatar work visa) at the same time? I don't have any issues with my Saudi sponsor. Anyone having the same experience? or any concrete advise.  Thanks in advance.

Why and how will you keep your Saudi visa?   why would your company keep your visa if you resign from them and join another company?    so don't hope that your Saudi visa will remain.   Try to resign and get a final exit to leave properly.

Dear Xtand, I am doing my own business with mutual understanding wiht a Saudi sponsor as well as my family is residing in Saudi. I will take re-exit entry for any period of time and move to Qatar for work, and within the time frame will visit Saudi. Thanks

Well if they have no issue with keeping your Saudi visa, there would be no issue on Qatar work visa.   Theoretically speaking, it is not allowed but practically, there are no issues.

The only issues on dual work visas usually involve UAE and that too if you apply for a UAE visa while already having a work visa from another GCC country.

And yes, I have had experiences in this area e.g. I have had UAE & Bahrain and currently, Bahrain and Saudi.

Thanks, dear ...... :top: