Advice required: Multiple 90-day Non-Immigrant B Visas

Hi there,

I'm hoping to get some advice regarding Thai visa applications. I have searched around for my specific question online and in these forums but have not been able to find an answer.

Background info: I'm an Australian currently living and working in Bangkok under a 90-day non-immigrant B visa. I'm under the employ of the Australian branch of my company, working on secondment (in the office of the Thai branch). I've had an offer to extend my secondment for another year.

In order for me to guarantee my job in Australia for when I am hoping to return (roughly October 2020), I would need to stay under the employ of the Australian branch for the duration of my stay in Thailand. This rules out getting a work permit and moving my contract to the Thai branch in order to obtain the the 1-year non-immigrant B visa.

My question is: am I able to leave Thailand every 90 days and re-apply for another 90-day non-immigrant B visa, multiple times in a row? I'm on one now, so there would be another 4 visa applications from October 2019 to October 2020.

Would this be flagged with immigration/the Thai consulate, or could they reject it?

I can't find anything online that says you're not allowed to do it - only that it says the 90-day visa is intended to be used as a a basis for visa extension (not re-application).

I would be able to get all the necessary documentation from both the Thai and Australian branches for each application.

If this isn't possible or a good idea, is there another way to stay for this length of time while being employed by an Australian company?

Thanks in advance for any help or suggestions!

YOU  are really trying to bend the rules there buddy ... I talked to my family aThai attorney and you can't have it both ways as the rules are exclusive, so pick your best option and go with it ... you probably will get caught up on some small detail and you are using the 90 extension incorrectly ... and an immigration person can slap you with a fine and expulsion ... again you can't play the game for long ... good luck