Re: VISTO CRNM previously RNE

Hi,
I'm English, and my wife is Brazilian and have the RNE, now the CRNM visa. My wife and I moved from Brazil and are now living in Portugal.

I'm aware that I need to enter Brazil within 2 years to maintain validity of my visa but I wondered if there is a minimum stay period. I asked at  immigration when we left and the guy said that you only need to enter - there's no minimum time you need to stay but I wanted to ask around to verify this as I can't find anything pertaining to this specific subject online.

Many thanks to anyone who has any feedback on this!

vtaan wrote:

Hi,
I'm English, and my wife is Brazilian and have the RNE, now the CRNM visa. My wife and I moved from Brazil and are now living in Portugal.

I'm aware that I need to enter Brazil within 2 years to maintain validity of my visa but I wondered if there is a minimum stay period. I asked at  immigration when we left and the guy said that you only need to enter - there's no minimum time you need to stay but I wanted to ask around to verify this as I can't find anything pertaining to this specific subject online.

Many thanks to anyone who has any feedback on this!

Yes, you can enter Brazil, have your passport stamped and can exit (if you want) at the same airport
ASAP for your next trip to another country you wish to go or return to. I have seen one person do it with no problem and I haven´t seen rules governing such action.

robal

Thanks very much for your answer - puts our minds at rest.
All the best.

very important question!
The same question I had in my mind,
Hope someone (member) answer in detail.
Regards,