For Guys only....

Hi Guys... may sound different but lets plan a get together for guys only. This is for people who are new or bored with current friends, looking for networking, looking for some fresh faces...

All interested do leave a post to this trail. We'll fix a place after we have the count.

Chow!

count me in brother!

Dude your photo's with a gun and guitar... which one do you plan to bring with you?

hahahaha!!!...actually that guitar bag is where i put my gun!:cool:

Mate this sounds like a very good idea, and brave one too cos you really don't know the kind of responses you would have got, so I rate you. Anyway count me in, I'm tired to going through this website and feeling like a god damn perv cos the men on here have scared away the women lol. I'm just on here to make new friends in AD regardless of their gender/race/religion/size/hair colour/eye colour etc etc etc. So definitely count me in. I'm currently back home in the UK, but I'm returning to the UAE on 26th July. :)

pabbm wrote:

I'm returning to the UAE on 26th July. :)

Good timing there, just as everyone else is heading the other way to escape the Magic Month :lol:

Well someone has got to work, right? lol ;)

WORK? what WORK? .. well that only applies if you're muslim and head home at 2pm after fasting (during which you dont get any heavy work either).. soooooo .. where does that leave the expatriates... Oh i remember ...working like hell out in the blaring hot sun with no hope of even a sip of water to quench your non fasting thirst ... ooops was i too harsh there ?.. May have been in the sun too long.. SINCE I'M NOT MUSLIM !!.....(just being melodramatic..lol)

Ouch...not sure where that came from...but okay

As i said.. HEATSTROKE...i plead the 5Th..lol