Professional Classification for nurses Mumaris plus

Good day! I am new here and live from philippines. i just wanna ask if you have ever experienced waiting so long for the the result of professional classification from mumaris plus. i applied and paid  as stated subject above last august 05 2019. unfortunately, up to now there is no result and my classification is still pending. based from my homepage of my mumaris plus. but according  to history of my application. my classification request has been submitted successfully. i have done many follow ups but the reply sent to my email is not yet available. in relation to this. i am being anxious from my application as what i have learned through searching and looking in the internet. it should not take so long. is there anyone else who knows what happened to my application? thank you

mam wait mo lang ang reply ng scfhs or try to follow up in tawasul mumaris.. sakin inabot ng 1 month and 2wks

hi hello po, thank you for the response. i just received the msg through email and it requires me to pay for 900 sar. what i would like to ask. after payment of 900 sar. how long or what is the turn around day for the issuance of eligibility number? thank you

its still depends in scfhs mam. wala tlaga specific time sila. 900 is for registration na yn.bayad kna ng 900sr

i am about to pay pa lang po. 900 sar is for eligibility number, that is what most people say. what registration do you mean?

that is professional registration in scfhs. next is the prometric exam. 239usd

No sir, as far as i know, 1st professional classification > prometric exam then once passed > professional registration. btw sir, i just paid the 900 sar, in all honesty, my eligibility number was immediately sent to me. just a matter of refresh.

connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused)