Why You Should Visit Hanoi in Autumn?

As it does every year, the rainy season just stopped, the heat of summer is gone, no more heating; no more sweating – the most uncomfortable thing that tourists complain – has been disappeared. So now, this is the best time to come here.
      Autumn is coming. It looks like everything in this small city changes to a new appearance.
     It's the time when leaves fall on the street and milk flowers blossom in sweet aromas, both typical features in Hanoi.
     And when you come to Hanoi in autumn, you can not only see it by eyes, but also feel it, touch it and smell it.
     When the first cold winds come, make people feel that they are lonely in this crowded world, make them want to be together. And Hanoians welcomes the autumn by their own way.
     Autumn turns Hanoi into a really romantic place. It affects the people, too. Lots of young couples walk together or sit down alongside the lakes to show their love. Old couples walking along, sitting down together and missing an “old Hanoi” and reminds of the passing time.
     Don't hesitate to visit this place. You may come here to refresh your mind!

Nice description, sounds like autumn in the states, but I will pass. I think it is a sad season, a last chance of warmth/life, hurry time is running out, before the impending gloom of winter.
In Saigon, it is always summer, suits me better!  :)  <-- happy sun