Looking for a room from the 2nd of July

Hi,

This is Nehar from Bangalore, India moving to KL on the 2nd July. Looking for a room around ringget 400 per month (Decent, fully furnished, with all amenities, preferably a apartment). My office is located on the Jalan Sultan Ismail street any where around or close to my office location would be great.

I would prefer moving in the day i arrive. Please mail me if you have any rooms matching my requirements (preferably with pictures) on [email protected]

Regards,

Nehar

check ur inbox please

Dear Majid,

Replied to the same.

Regards,

Nehar

400 fully furnished?

Yes please

you can look at Chawkit or little india area for 400MYR, not sure other areas!!
R

I think you got me wrong i am looking to share a flat, i just need a room not a flat for my own. I think i can find it in better areas for ringget 400.

Hi Nehar,

You should have a look at the Kuala Lumpur classifieds > accommodation section - flat share, house share and post an ad there as well. It might help you in your search.

I wish you good luck
Christine

Thanks Christine. You being great help ;)

find the room with 400RM in jalan sultan ismail is very hard,becuase the rental of condominuims in this area are very expensive,however you can check May tower.

Majid,

I am not looking for a room in the same area even its its around 15 mins radius from my work place i am fine with that.

If you can help me with that it would be great.

Regards,

Nehar

with 400 RM u hardly get a decent room in a condo of the centre of KL...maybe can have a small room near PWTC, you should check villa putera or bistari condo...or some are quite cheap near setiawangsa or wangsa maju...
jalan sultan ismail is a very long street, almost crosses whole town, maybe u could give a more precise idea of the location

Here goes the exact address.

Menara Standard Chartered
30 Jalan Sultan Ismail
Kuala Lumpur 50250
Malaysia

Raja Chulan Monorail station, then Bukit Bintang would be the perfect match, or eventually KL Sentral/BrickFields, but you may have to slightly increase your budget if you want a decent place...:)
or for this budget, you may try PWTC, Taman Maluri, Setiawangsa areas but you'll have to take train and monorail...maybe rather 30 minutes than 15...

Ok i would probably choose the option of increasing my budget. I am trying hard to find a room around Bukit Bintang and Brookfields. Let me know if you have any updates for the room.

Hi Nehar,

My office is also in StanChart building, but I live in Sri Hartamas area, ~7 KM from office, hence I drive to office. Hope you alrdy find a place to stay, or PM me if you need help.

Dear Ashab,

Thank you for your help i have already found a place .

Regards,
Nehar