Expat.com Afterwork at Mystik in Mont Choisy - Thursday, Sept. 12

Hello all!  :cheers:

I hope you're doing well.

We are organizing a small gathering at Mystik Lifestyle in Mont Choisy on Thursday,  September 12 from 6pm. If you don't know the venue, it's a small paradise  :)

A great occasion to meet new people, expatriates, newcomers, residents, Mauritians... share experiences and good tips.

-----------------> More info and registrations this way:top:

Would love to come but not in Mauritius until 8/1/2020 so if any thing planned for January
:)

yeti1952 wrote:

Would love to come but not in Mauritius until 8/1/2020 so if any thing planned for January
:)

Hello,
We have new events every month  :)
Looking forward to meeting you!

Warm regards,

Hello!
I am not an expat yet, but I am considering moving to Mauritius in the near Future. As I will be in Mauritius in September, I would be very interested in joining this event in Order to meet interesting people who already Made the move to Mauritius.
Looking forward!
Cheers,
Sabrina

Hello Sabrina,

We are looking forward to meeting you :)
In the meantime, I invite you to read our Guide about expatriation in Mauritius. You can find lot of good info. Safe travel and happy reading!

https://www.expat.com/en/guide/africa/mauritius/

Hi
Whats your event for November
Thanks

Briyan wrote:

Hi
Whats your event for November
Thanks

Hello,

We are still working on November event. Will be online pretty soon :)
You can check our events page from time to time for new events coming: https://www.expat.com/en/events/africa/mauritius/

Warm regards,

Hey, everyone! For this week's event, I unfortunately may or may have transportation! Is anyone driving by the Balfour garden region of Beau Bassin, and if so, is there anyway I might hitch a ride with one of you? I'm more than willing to chip in part way for gas!

Hello everyone  :cheers:

The event is already tomorrow from 6pm! We are so excited to welcome you at Mystik Lifestyle.
A perfect day (weather is supposed to be great) to meet up in this little paradise of Mont Choisy.

Don't forget our great gifts for the lucky draw: 1 dinner for 2 and 1 night for 2 at Mystik Lifestyle.   :cool:

Looking forward to meeting you all.

-----------------> Registration still this way :top:

Hello Helene,

I am really looking forward to the event tomorrow! See you there!

Thanks for organizing!

Kind regards
Sabrina