I have a very important question about marrying a Moroccan

My fiancé (who is a Moroccan citizen) is due to return to work in Doha at the end of September. I'm trying to see which documents we need currently to get married.

Hello,
I'm currently in the process of getting married in Morocco. You need some documents. I don't know where you are from so this is general, you can ask for details.

1. Capacity for marriage certificate from your consulate in Morocco.
2. Copy of image of passport and Visa stamp in your passport.
** Take these to Rabat for stamp and signature (NO FEE and it was fast, go in the morning.)
** TRANSLATE THESE
NOTE: If you are divorced or widow have divorce or death certificate. TRANSLATE THIS. Family court wants it or maybe your consulate will ask for it.

2a. Police record from your national security facility or the last state you lived in.
**TRANSLATE THIS
2b. Morocco police check

3. Proof of income - The judge want to see something with signature not email document, it has to look official.
** TRANSLATE THIS

4. Birth certificate
** TRANSLATE THIS

5. Moroccan Medical Checkup - about 150Dh

Translations
I paid 275Dh per document, I heard a guy at my consulate pay $400 and I don't think he was finished. Be careful. Morocco have many service on Google maps be a smart shopper.

Take all your docs to the family court (FC)
NOTE: I think you have to use the family court in the city where the Moroccan is born.

The FC judge will check docs then send them to the police, you will get a call for an interview with the police.

I'll stop here 'cause I'm not finished.

I don't have employment records because technically, I'm not employed. But my fiancé IS.

Pretty much, I'm having EVERYTHING copied and translated as many times as they want. Lol

He's from Meknès

You may not need the income proof. Check this site out [link moderated]. Send her your questions, she is married to a Moroccan.

Are you getting married in Mekens?

Yes

Ok good, I'll update here as I complete tasks. I'll post locations for facilities I use here. I'm working on it today including Moroccan police check and medical checkup.

Thank you so very much!

Still no link though

Google "Moroccan mama

Maroc Mama?

I think she's more of a business than an individual entity. I've been reading her columns for a couple of years now.

The question I have is: your translated papers need to be legalised again in Morocco. I believe you do this in Rabat at the Foreign Affairs but does anyone know if you can do it in Foreign Affairs Agadir?