Socializing

I’m a light drinker so bar life is little. How else do people get together in Cebu? Iwill join a gym

Going to church and attending church functions works well.

Thank you great suggestion as I’m a church goer. Philip

OH well then you have a large ready made social circle thats very easy to get involved with and an environment that they feel safe in  so meeting and chatting etc wont be hard.

Trolling? Opportunist? Perhaps a sour and sad person offers contrite info such as this.
Comfort zones are personal, and what suits some are a sting in the proverbial to others.
A forum it is, beliefs, social circles or political/personal innuendos, and as we all well know, contrivances and are oft times met with rebellion and a bloody war. A predetermined opinion is often met with rebellion.

Cheer, Steve.

?

Sporto :

I’m a light drinker so bar life is little. How else do people get together in Cebu? Iwill join a gym

Obviously you're personal likes, dislikes and beliefs will dictate to a point what activities will interest you.
Being a church goer will also afford you the opportunity to meet others who share your recreational likes and dislikes.
No doubt you will find members who hike, bike, travel, just hang out at a local resto and chat, boat, fish, swim or workout.
These same people can be found simply by chatting with locals or doing a little on line research.  There are many Facebook expat groups for specific areas of the RP that you may want to join to find like minded folks in your area. 

Regards.

bigpearl :

Trolling? Opportunist? Perhaps a sour and sad person offers contrite info such as this.
Comfort zones are personal, and what suits some are a sting in the proverbial to others.
A forum it is, beliefs, social circles or political/personal innuendos, and as we all well know, contrivances and are oft times met with rebellion and a bloody war. A predetermined opinion is often met with rebellion.

Cheer, Steve.

OOPS, my bad, copied to paste on another site that drops out from time to time and ended up pasting here. My sincere apologies. Next time I will have a mummy look.

Cheers, Steve.

Sporto :

Hi and welcome to the forum Sporto.
A gym can be good if you are into it, same with your faith.
Something for many can be "Meetup" especially if you are in a large city like Cebu, many and varied groups, over 90 when I just checked, have a look see.

https://www.meetup.com/en-AU/cities/ph/cebu/

There are also plenty of NGO's in Cebu but check out your legal status for volunteering, they will advise and guide.

https://www.google.com/search?client=sa … p;oe=UTF-8

Good luck and hope you find your niche and prosper.

Cheers, Steve.

Sporto :

Open your own club eg: men and women who likes to play pool or barbecue every Friday or take hikes
or an investment club if you like to invest in stocks...