TUTOR- IGCSE in Nairobi- Cambridge Exams

Hi all,
My daughter is in year 11 and preparing for her Cambridge exams.
She is struggling with Maths, Physics and Business - I think the main problem is the "method" of answering the questions and not so much the content. She had done all her elementary upto middle school in France (totally different)  She has had alot of adjustments to make.

I wish to find a tuition teacher to coach her in Maths Physics Business and ICT.  (Its actually her who has asked me to get her the tuition).
Any referrals please?
Thanks

I'm fairly sure that you would have to find someone who isn't currently working as a teacher (ie, a teacher who wants some extra hours).  I believe that after the exam cheating scandal, teachers were banned from doing private tuition, to reduce the likelihood of cheating.

Ooh I thought that was for 8-4-4, I didn't realise that it was also for Cambridge exams.....

i am not at all sure whether this only applies to the 8-4-4 teachers, but when we were looking, it was extremely difficult to find a teacher who was prepared to give private tuition.

Hello I don't know if you got help, but I have a teacher who has done that before ..and prepared students for Cambridge exams .. maybe if you still need the services you can contact me on *** I connect you with him..

Moderated by Priscilla 4 years ago
Reason : do not post your personal contact details on the forum please, thank you