Volunteers, share your uncommon experience with Expat.com

Hello everyone,

While most people are looking to move abroad for better career prospects, higher earnings and better quality of life, some choose to move selflessly with the aim of contributing to the betterment of their host country and its people.

We are planning to publish an article about those expats who are passionate about volunteering and/or who are currently on a mission abroad.

Should your profile match with what we are looking for, and if you would like to share your uncommon experience, feel free to get in touch with me. I'd be happy to email you a couple of questions.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards,
Veedushi
Editorial Team

Dear Veedushi:

I just read your post regarding volunteering in Cambodia. I am a physician and the founder and managing director of Health Care volunteers International. We are engaged in many countries and have Global platforms, In Cambodia, we have a very strong presence and many projects.

I was wondering if you have some time in the next few days that I could speak with you. We are looking to expand our volunteer base in Cambodia and have a breadth of opportunities for volunteers.

My contact information:
Mobile:***
Email: ***

I look forward to hearing from you at your earliest convenience.

Best regards.

Frank

Moderated by Bhavna 4 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello Frank, I would like to inform you of a recent event that has taken place in Cambodia please check out on utube     108 morris 108 update 1 also update 2 update 3 and update 4 Morris has been in a coma and is not very well, thank you Dave Cooke.