Suggestions on healthy food

Hi all.. I'm currently trying to eat healthy and clean food, step by step.. Therefore, I need some suggestions on healthy and nice food as a beginner in order to change my style of eating foods.. Do share some recipes or foods that suitable.. Thank you  :)

Hi Shira Shiro,

Welcome to Expat.com!

Nice topic! Hope other members will share with you some delicious recipes.

Just keep away from fried foods and anything made with coconut milk. Eat more veggies and fruit and eat fish or chicken rather than red meat. Drink 2 liters of water per day. Don't drink soft drinks or any drinks from stores that are sweetened, stick to water and non sweetened fruit juices. Buy a steamer to cook your veggies and fish.

Instant food is big no no for living health (while actually quite difficult nowadays ). Agree witj above mentioned shill eat more vegies and fruit and less red meat. Also cut off sugar can help. I started consume quinoa and buckwheat last few weeks and it said good for the heart, cholestherol and others. Also choose wheat bread than white bread. Less butter and fat oily food too.

Kask, how about massimo gelato? Is it more healthy than ice cream?

Shill 88 , Well, seems that gelato is a bit healtier than ice cream especially you have it under 40 degree celcius hot weather will reduce a lot of fat soon for sure :) . Sorbet people says more safe than gelato ot ice cream, and massimo is one of the best :)