Has everyone been chased off this forum.

There has been very little activity on this forum for weeks   I think it could b because when any questions are posed the majority of answers are coming from people who no longer live or have never lived in Belize. Several of whom seem to dislike intensely any posts that may say positive things about Belize. 
It doesn't help when the Admin side put up one of their open ended  "one size fits all" posts for all the country forums,  to try and drum up interaction on this forum, but the posts sound like  much more suited to developed countries.  When resident Expats answers point out the unsuitability of the question they  cut. all those answers EXCEPT  the one snarky  "funny" one from I poster that actively posts anti Belize sentiments. all the time.
  Also  noticing the Face book groups for Belize have a lot more activety and a lot less anti Belize  content. People are not scared of asking questions because they are  being told they are stupid to contemplate a move to Belize by posters on this site.

Well that's weird ... went to respond and I couldn't ... which sent off a rant and NOW here it is. My bad.

Not really sure of why the forum has been less active recently.
I do believe the negative postings are detrimental, but not something that is really controllable. Remember Dr Al? He has kind of moved on, but still posts on the 'other' Belize forum.
Might be fewer people interested in relocating, or less Belize advertising, or too much publicity about the "Sanctuary/Buy Belize" scam with AIB, or maybe everyone's questions have already been answered.
We just returned from our property there and had a wonderful trip.  Spent some time in Belmopan and Hopkins as well. Unfortunate about the current drought conditions, but hoping for rain.

Sometimes there is a lack of specific or concrete responses on how to get things done and when there is it is usually some horror story. But overall I find you get more response when your questions cannot be found on a previous thread. Or itself is less general and more specific.

I think another reason for less activity may be due to the popularity of Facebook forums.

I havent been chased away; i dont have anything to say at the moment.  I STILL plan on moving ( at least part time) to Belize; specifically corozal area.  I dont listen to the posters about negativity about Belize; there is crime and issues EVERYWHERE in the world ( how about no gum chewing in Singapore?)  If you hate Belize so much, keep you  butt where you are living now.