Visa to China

I've got few questions about getting visa to China:

1. Is it possible to obtain tourit visa to China which will allow me to stay there more than 30 days?
2. How expensive is business visa (for people from Europe)? Any Chinese enterprise can send me invitation to get such type of visa?
3. How expensive is working visa to China (for people from Europe)? What kind of documents I need to get such visa?

Thanx for help.

1. For some it is possible to get a tourist visa for more than 30 days, but it is rare now.
2. Business visas vary depending on the country. You need an invitation from a Chinese business and proof of your business and funds. In some cases, you may also need a copy of the Chinese business license as well as other documentation.
3. Working visas cannot be obtained by foreign individuals. They are obtained through businesses in China that are certified by the government to hire foreigners. The price depends on the nationality of the foreigner. To begin the process you should be invited by a Chinese company to obtain a visa at the Chinese embassy in your home country, then you can convert the visa upon entrance into China.

This is only what I have seen and understand. Rules change on a daily basis, so some of this may not apply to your situation. If you ask the Chinese embassy, you will probably get a dozen different answers.

i know about work permit visa to china.you have to produce a copy of invitation letter at near your chinese embassy then they will give you chinese visa with 0 days validity. but you have to enter in china with 2 to 3 months from issue date date of visa. the invitation letter is prepared by your chinese counter part or your company. for that you have to submit visa form, medical certificate and all your documents. all these documents are converted to chinese language and then the chinese counterpart will submit for invitation letter. all these procedures takes 3 months in my case.