How can a chinese find a job in malta

hi everyone here,
is there anyone can help me how can I find a job in Malta offer work permit.

I am a Chinese girl, 29 years old, ever worked in Malta 1 year as an interpreter from Chinese to English.
5 years of experience at international trading/marketing companies.

I ever applied for different positions, while I find that, the job not related Chinese speaking, they won't accept worker from non-EU.
does anyone know any company needs Chinese speaking?

I appreciate a lot for your effort.
best regards,
Miranda

mira199028 wrote:

hi everyone here,
is there anyone can help me how can I find a job in Malta offer work permit.

I am a Chinese girl, 29 years old, ever worked in Malta 1 year as an interpreter from Chinese to English.
5 years of experience at international trading/marketing companies.

I ever applied for different positions, while I find that, the job not related Chinese speaking, they won't accept worker from non-EU.
does anyone know any company needs Chinese speaking?

I appreciate a lot for your effort.
best regards,
Miranda

Hi Miranda you seem to be a genius who deserves better. Do not look for any private sector job whatsoever. Apply right away to the government of Malta and show them your credentials. To my knowledge they urgently need people who speak english and chinese  fluently, because they want to boost the trade relations between little Malta and big China. You could also apply to labour agencies which are having good contacts with wholesale importers right here in Malta. However, the government is by far the better solution.

hi hanselmar,
thanks for your reply. your suggestion sounds great, but I know nothing about malta government related to Chinese, do you have any link or name of the party? can you give me a list for reference?

I ever applied one position to basemalta, do not know whether you heard it or not, but no response back.
best regards,
miranda

hi hanselmar,
thanks for your reply. your suggestion sounds great, but I know nothing about malta government related to Chinese, do you have any link or name of the party? can you give me a list for reference?

I ever applied one position to basemalta, do not know whether you heard it or not, but no response back.
best regards,
miranda

mira199028 wrote:

hi hanselmar,

best regards,
miranda

The government of Malta have their own website www.gov.mt.en  Here you can browse through the different ministries and see what they do and what they have to offer.
Besides that Malta has several labour agencies with good contacts to business and government alike.
Just have a look at the yellow pages of Malta. Look for employment agencies. For example www.prlmalta.com and www.miscomalta.com   The last option is to ask the maltese embassy in your country. Good luck  and as we say only the sky is the limit.

ok, thanks again, I will try to find the position from the link you sent to me.
do you mind tell me your facebook account?
warm regards,
Miranda