Saudi Council renewal

hi,
i just want to confirm if it is really hard to renew your scfhs saudi council license if you have employment gaps? My license was expired last March 2019. I am applying as a nurse to work again in saudi but the agencies and employers always doubt in hiring me because I have work gaps due to I gave birth and took care of my baby and I am working as company nurse which they did not consider as experience so they added as gap again. I am really worried that no one will hire me because of this and if they will hire me I'm worried i will have some trouble renewing my license there. Our skills as a nurse doesn't define by our gaps. 😢😩😫

cindymacalawi wrote:

hi,
i just want to confirm if it is really hard to renew your scfhs saudi council license if you have employment gaps? My license was expired last March 2019. I am applying as a nurse to work again in saudi but the agencies and employers always doubt in hiring me because I have work gaps due to I gave birth and took care of my baby and I am working as company nurse which they did not consider as experience so they added as gap again. I am really worried that no one will hire me because of this and if they will hire me I'm worried i will have some trouble renewing my license there. Our skills as a nurse doesn't define by our gaps. 😢😩😫

I apply and hire even i have 1 year expired licensed but i dont hv a gap experienced..better work in local first to have experience, thats the problem if working company they will not accept exp..

They consider company nurse as working sometimes at a bpo call center for healthcare as working experience how is that possible? I have a friend who worked same as your situation but still got their license.