Seeking international & bilingual schools in Montpellier

Hello!

My companion (Belgian) and I (US/Belgian) are planning to move to Montpellier from Brussels with my 11 year old son and her younger son from the Brussels area in a year.  My son does extremely well in school, is most interested in science/math, is bilingual Dutch/English and is starting to learn French at school.  I am only aware of Antonia, Eridan, and the École Privée Bilingue in Baillargues at this point for his age.  We're choosing a place to live now so any feedback in the coming days or few weeks would be most appreciated.

Could you let me have your feedback and, if possible, a way to contact you to discuss?  I am in Montpellier now through August 20 in case a face to face chat would be possible.

Many thanks,
Troy De Soto

Hello all!
Can anyone please provide information about international schools in Montpellier?
My daughter is 15 years old, always been in an American school. Now my husband has a job offer in Montpellier and we need to find a school for my daughter ASAP. She is in high school, the only option we found is Ecole Privée Bilingue Internationale in Baillargues.
Can anyone provide feedback about this school? Is it a good environment for a foreign student? Is it good academically? And is it a good environment for a foreign student? In other words will she feel welcome and make friends?
Thank you!!

Dear Troy, have you been able to find any information about schools since your post?
Thank you!!

Dear,

As far as I have found the only truly international school in Montpellier that offers the IB is the one you mentioned.  It seems to reputable by the few accounts I have heard although it seems to be by far more expensive than any other private school in the area if that is any concern for you.   The other option is the international (anglo) section of a French lycée like Jules Guesde but the level of French required of her to start there will likely be more demanding.

Did you try the Internations organisation for other English-speaking contacts in Montpellier?

Troy