Getting married soon and what visa i can apply

hello, i want to know the answer of my question hope anyone can answer.i have a fiancee from Norway we are engaged last june this year and we have planned our wedding here in Philippines by this year.i want to ask what visa i can apply?thank you

It depends.. when are you going to Norway? Is it before the wedding or after the wedding?

Maria Catherine wrote:

hello, i want to know the answer of my question hope anyone can answer.i have a fiancee from Norway we are engaged last june this year and we have planned our wedding here in Philippines by this year.i want to ask what visa i can apply?thank you

Hei Maria,
Best wishes!
Since you're getting married in Philippines, you can apply for family reunification under spouse. Read through the UDI website for more details.
Best regards
Joanne

You apply for a Tourist/Visa or if you seek to stay in Norway permanently, a Visa can be processed trough the official UDI (Immigration Department).
Here is the link to the UDI application site: https://selfservice.udi.no/

Tip! A permanent Visa is way more difficult to receive and also takes much more time to process, and costs more. Details in UDI Visa Portal in link above.

Kind regards from Kenn Are Martinsen