Just for fun: How well do you know the USA?

Hello everyone,

We would like to invite you to take part in a knowledge test based on the USA. Find a few questions below:

1. What is the capital city or administrative capital of the USA?
2. What currency is used in the USA?
3. List the national symbols of the USA.
4. What are the official languages or the ones used the most on a day-to-day basis?
5. Share with us the national motto.
6. Define the USA in one word.

Thank you for participating and have fun :)
Diksha

Americans have a rugged sense of humor, so I hope this will not offend anyone.

1. What is the capital city or administrative capital of the USA?
Wall Street, unofficially.
2. What currency is used in the USA?
Credit, Apple Pay.
3. List the national symbols of the USA.
Guns, and flags made in China.
4. What are the official languages or the ones used the most on a day-to-day basis?
An unusual patois of English that gets more foreign the farther south one travels.
5. Share with us the national motto.
Resistance is futile.
6. Define the USA in one word.
Expensive.

1. What is the capital city or administrative capital of the USA?   Washington DC

2. What currency is used in the USA?  Dollar.  The only dollar that doesn't need the name of the country to define it. 

3. List the national symbols of the USA:  Bald eagle and The Star and Stripes

4. What are the official languages or the ones used the most on a day-to-day basis?  American English, although in some states, Latin American Spanish is also required for office work.

5. Share with us the national motto:  In God We Trust

6. Define the USA in one word:  Confused.  In two words:  Messed-up.  In 6 words:  Going to hell in a handbasket.

I'd be interested in what you are referring to about the USA being confused. Messed up for sure in some ways. But we are also doing a lot right. Just compare us to many other countries who are not remotely at our standards. We're far more efficient in many areas than most countries. Going to hell in a handbasket, unfortunately that is the case with most of the country spiritually.

GlamGirl8 wrote:

Going to hell in a handbasket, unfortunately that is the case with most of the country spiritually.

Lot of spiritual snobs, think it's my way or the highway.

mugtech wrote:

Lot of spiritual snobs, think it's my way or the highway.

Only the stairway goes to Heaven. The highway goes to Hell.

GlamGirl8 wrote:

We're far more efficient in many areas than most countries.

Can you elaborate on this?