13A and the SRRV Philippines retirement Authority

this be the second time : I posted the same question '' hopefuly this time I will get an anwser!
what is the connection between our 13A and the SRRV Philippines retirement Authority

reghards

Zyrena wrote:

this be the second time : I posted the same question '' hopefuly this time I will get an anwser!
what is the connection between our 13A and the SRRV Philippines retirement Authority

reghards

The PRA (Philippines retirement authority)  are responsible for issuing  SRRV visas, answer to the BI.  Final approval of the SRRV comes from the BI commissioner.  My SRRV was stamped approved by the current BI commissioner Jaime Morente. 

The PRA office at the Makati Citibank building on the 29th floor deals only with SRRV issues.

With a 13A permanent resident visa you need to be married to a Philippine citizen. With a SRRV permanent visa you can be single, no marriage requirement.

I have an SRRV and do not have to set foot in a BI office.

Hope that clears it up for you.

TeeJay4103
Today 08:10:49
good evening ..

I am applying for the 13A to immigrate live with my wife in philippines as we are both retired ..
I had it in my mind as well getting the 13A ..
As Iam retired I thought I must get the phi;lippines retirement Authority documents
Ok tyo prove to phlippines auithority I a mlegaly reytired
where I do want to live with my philippines wife in the Philippines

No disrespevct Sir: I am trying to get all the facts straigh to allow me to move

Regards

Munchie wrote:
Zyrena wrote:

TeeJay4103
Today 08:10:49
good evening ..

I am applying for the 13A to immigrate live with my wife in philippines as we are both retired ..
I had it in my mind as well getting the 13A ..
As Iam retired I thought I must get the phi;lippines retirement Authority documents
Ok tyo prove to phlippines auithority I a mlegaly reytired
where I do want to live with my philippines wife in the Philippines

No disrespevct Sir: I am trying to get all the facts straigh to allow me to move

Regards

Sir, your question seems double edged...Do I understand correctly that you are asking about a 13A visa AND an SRRV?  If so, you would need to decide and choose one only. It probably would not be possible to hold both kinds of visa at the same time...and why would you want to..??

About proof of pension..just get you pension agency letter proof of income and have it apostilled.